Saturday, December 13, 2008

ps. NEW HAIRCUT

On a whim I decided to cut my hair.
And of course, I didn't go the normal route. I sat myself down in front of my bedroom mirror, grabbed a pair of kitchen scissors and went at it.

DISCLAIMER! DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME!

What I originally intended to be 2 inches turned into about 8 or 9... When I went to Rachel to clean up what I had done, she wisely suggested that we go to a professional.
She had to take of another 3-4 inches, but managed to salvage some hair :P

This was my inital reaction...

What!? It's really gone!?
Well, I guess it's not so bad... I think I like it :)


Hahaha, like it?

It just goes to show that a little spontaneity goes a long way. I never would have had the courage to do this on my own... but I love it.

1 comment:

The Correct One said...

You did this yourself? Dang. The pictures are also really good pictures. Why the sudden explosion in blogginess? Dag, yo.