Thursday, September 11, 2008

Mutha Flippin' Intro

For those of you who don't already know, and consequently don't really understand the title of this blog, I'm Stink and I just started my first semester at Brigham Young University. My name is actually Rhiannon, but Stink has been my nickname since my loving sister Meagan so kindly bestowed it upon me many many years ago. And, to clear up any confusion, no, I don't actually stink, or have anything on or about me that creates any kind of unpleasant odor.
Anyways! The reason I created this blog isn't actually for your reading pleasure (and believe me, it will be a pleasure) but it's actually part of an ongoing project for my Freshman Seminar class, otherwise known as University 101. All the students have been asked to document their freshman experience by taking picutures, journaling or blogging. So, this is really one big homework assignment, but that doesn't mean it can't be enjoyable for the rest of you as well.
Well, I think that's about everything you need to know for now, but I'll be working on my first official entry since it's due on Friday :P (ps. don't mind the emotocons, they just add a little extra pizazz)
Peace out.

1 comment:

Merrill Family said...

hey lady! You look great I hope you not hungry yet! we love you tons.